I released Vectoroid v0.81 yesterday. This release mainly finalises changes to the Model API and File Format as well as a safe failover for any future changes. Here is the change log. This is the firs release where I would say that the API is finally useable. Get it on vectoroid.com
- Model API :
- Changes Point storage to reflect SVG path. Supported PathData(a point), Cubic, Quadric – Arc is stored, but not renedered (due to differences in SVG and Andorid API arc models).
- ID & className support for DrawingElement.
- IDrawingElementCollection for Drawing, Layer and Group. Which supports findById() and flattening stroke processing.
- Namspaced parameters for all DrawingElements – this allows custom data storage against any DrawingElement.
- clipRect & opacity field – not supported in renderer yet.
- Renderer API:
- Animation HashMap: Allows better animation performance by storing canvas operations against the existing VecRenderObjects (see SuprCardsExploder).
- File API:
Some large changes to the file format – these will be the last refartoring, at least until mroe feedback is obtained. All new apps should use V3 which is the default.
- SVG Path : All paths are stored in SVG format to improve compatibility with similar HTML API (e.g. svg-edit).
- As a consequence, file versioning was tightened up, so that future file changes can be integrated seamlessly.
- Support new model API fields (id, class, clipRect , opacity).
- New methods for loading from InputStreams and Assets in DrawingFileUtil.
- Examples: Updates to the Examples (VectoroidExample & SuprCardsExploder) to reflect other updates.