The Vectoroid Open source project is free to use for non-commercial purposes under the terms of the the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL)
This is free. It is just a release for us to use your contributions. Contact us (Select “Contributor”).
Contributors can also earn waivers/discounts on commercial licences of course.
Open Source Components Licence: 20GBP/year suggested
Open source features
- Rotate, scale, move, skew path transformations.
- Gradient & bitmap fills.
- Grouping & layers.
- Many shape templates & generators.
- API to use in other applications.
- Save & load from JSON.
- Renderer w. viewport (to canvas / bitmap).
- Android display components (DisplayView).
- Export/Import to SVG.
- Partcile systems and animator.
The Vectoroid library can be used in commercial projects for the very modest fee of 20GBP/yr. It’s a suggested donation to contribute to the project.
This licence provides NO support and absolutely no warranty.
You can use this PayPal link to pay now:
Just for one year
or Contact us (Select “Licencing”)
Vectoroid Drawing Components Licence
Commercial licence features
- Drawing editor components (inc. Overlays, Picture cropper ).
- Full Undo/redo.
- Path auto-smoothing.
- Multi-touch interface.
- Copy/Paste stack.
- Text and be stretched and scaled by simple hand gestures.
- Path merging (Union, difference, outline, intersection, XOR).
- Smoothing and outlining.
These are the components used that enable full vector drawing functionality for your app. Licencing is available as a per use basis. Non paying licences are available for free projects
- Contact us (Select “Licencing”)