These are larger examples of various tasks I have pulled together while learning how to use the various Android APIs. The repo is here:
To get the repo use the following command:
git clone https://email@example.com/sentinelweb/AndroidExamples.git
Description of projects
- CameraTest: This is an example of using the camera. It covers:
- Camera setup and preview.
- Handling the rotation of the camera preview (using the sensors).
- Handling the rotation of the output image.
- MultiTouchTest: This is a fairly basic multitouch example.
- OSCSensors: This is an example of using OSC to send sensor data over the network to another device. It covers:
- Starting an OSC server.
- Smoothing the sensor data using mean filtering.
- Sending the sensor data from the server.
- TestSocket: This is an example of opening a server socket on Android, the socket is used as a webserver to send images via http.